Friday, August 19, 2005

Balance

I'm having a hard time finding it lately. Sorta relates back to my post about time. Too much to do and no matter how much I work, I feel like nothing gets done. It feels yucky and sad and while everyone else thinks I'm doing a fantastic job, the thing that really matters is what I think. And that's not so fantastic.

Right around here would be the place where I start the uplifting and enlightening part of the program. That program has been interrupted for the moment. Nothing major, just feeling blah. I need some focused prayer time and I need to learn to encourage myself. Don't get me wrong, I love encouragement from outside sources as much as you do, but it doesn't mean anything if I don't believe it myself.

The house is quiet. Time for bed. Time to reconnect.

Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...we will have to chat about this sometime, Sweetie. God is faithful, who promised. FROG -- I think that means that it is okay to feel "blah" and out of balance sometimes. Because He is never Blah! and HE IS always balanced... We just need to take His hand and let Him tell us that it will be okay, and that the only reason that we are okay, is because of Him. And if that is not the case, am I ever in hot water! I love you, Mapris